Civil construction experts
Happy Excavations are the excavation experts, Established in 2008 by director Ronan Gilmore, Happy Excavations is a rapidly growing civil construction company based in Perth, Western Australia.
We have established a strong foothold in the industry and our growth has been swift in response to the specific needs of existing and new clients in all fields of civil construction.
We offer industry-leading expertise to a wide range of government and corporate clients across Western Australia. Since our establishment, Happy Excavations has been involved with many exciting developments throughout the Perth metropolitan area and also the Southwest. We have successfully completed numerous small and large scale projects while ensuring that each project is completed to the highest possible standard and with excellent quality and service.
Main Roads Specific Civil Works
Currently complete for clients:
- Street lighting installation / cable replacement programs
- Traffic signal installation
- Asbestos removal
- Traffic sensor loop installation
- Solar school sign installation
- Electrical pit and conduit installation
- ITS pit and conduit installation
- Concrete pads for switchboard / controller / emergency phones
- Accident pole removal and installation
- Reinstatement and site clean ups
We are very competent in these areas and our goal is to provide reliable extra resources to our clients should projects need extra man power or sites to be completed under a tight schedule. We ensure our excavators, bobcats, posi-tracks, tippers, trucks, hiabs, loop trucks and most importantly staff are always ready for quick response to cater for client’s needs.
- Drainage installation/construction
- Kerb installation/reinstatement
- Asphalt installation/reinstatement
- Granite and stone paving/tiling
- Granite kerbing
- Footing construction
HARD AND SOFT LANDSCAPING
- Retaining wall construction/installation
- Restoration and remediation
- Path and paving installation
- Tree, shrub and flower planting
- Tree maintenance and horticulture
- Stormwater drainage cleaning and pit repair
- Retaining walls
- Normal and specialised concrete work
- Building services installation
- Detailed excavations and trenching
- Building front maintenance
- Surface maintenance
- Principal shared path construction – pedestrian/cycle paths
- Shop and Office fit outs
- Power and lighting
- Data, Phone and fibre Optic
- Switchboard upgrades and maintenance
- Flood and Security lighting
- RCD safety switch installations
- Programmed yearly RCD testing
- Appliance Testing and tagging
- Power Upgrades And Rewires
- Bore Pumps And Controllers
- Power Points
- Fault Finding
- Mains Powered Fire Alarms
- Exhaust Fans And Heat Lamps
MISSION STATEMENT AND CORE VALUES
Gilmore Global Pty Ltd (Happy Excavations) is dedicated to providing quality civil construction, technical and management services to our clients, both in the public and private sector, at fair and market competitive prices. We ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service minded attitudes.
We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and clients. Together with client satisfaction we uphold a positive and proactive safety culture and lead by example in all aspects of our business.
We strive to exceed best practice, and instill this value in personnel and subcontractors. We also recognise the lasting and permanent presence of our work activities, and strive to protect the environment by upholding effective and efficient environmental and sustainable practices as part of everyday business.
Our People and Focus
Currently Gilmore Global Pty Ltd (Happy Excavations) employs 22+ skilled and unskilled staff members. The Happy Excavations team comprises of dedicated and diligent employees that have a balanced combination of experience and education. This combination of complementary skillsets enables Happy Excavations to successfully deliver a wide range of projects at an exceptional level of quality.
All staff are safety focused and dedicated towards ensuring all hazards and incidents are recorded, investigated, sufficiently analysed for root causes, and corrective actions implemented for improvement. Our staff part of a company culture that ensures you present fit for work and return home safely each day, whilst maintaining a duty of care for all. We employ a number of people with specific skills, including Engineers, Electricians, Landscapers, Horticulturists, General Skilled Labourers, Plant Operators and Construction Workers.